Monday, November 26, 2012

My Fren > Abirami

Throughout my life, my friends have always been there for me... they have helped me to maintain my stability and happiness. They always help me when I'm in trouble and they share my joy when I am happy. They are like candle lights that brighten up my way by providing me with their priceless advice. One of them is Abirami a.k.a Abby, one of the most awesome persons I have met in my life. I am not denying that my other friends are special too but Abby is really fun to be with. Although we have only been friends for a few months, she has demonstrated how much she is worth time and time again and has never disappointed me. Therefore, she occupies a very special place in my heart, and with her I've spent some of the best times EVER! Thanks Abby for always putting a smile on my face. I'm gonna miss you so much!


P/S : The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

No comments: